How does Total Cycle Assist work?
1) If you or a member of your immediate family is involved in a cycling accident anywhere in the UK that is someone else's fault, call our 24/7 helpline straight away for immediate help.
'Immediate family' means anyone residing in the same household as you, including children of any age. Alternatively, you can always report your accident to us anytime using our online form.
2) If you're injured as a result of the accident where there is an identified insured third party, we'll coordinate every aspect of your claim.
Total Cycle Assist is all about simplicity for you and having all the services you need coordinated in one place. You'll enjoy a cycling-specialised and highly professional management service and be in safe, experienced hands.
3) Our management of your personal injury claim includes all the repairs to your bike if it has been damaged in the accident.
You will not be out of pocket for this because it will be done as part-and-parcel of your claim.
4) If your bike is damaged beyond repair (i.e. written off), then our management of your personal injury claim will include the provision of a new like-for-like bike.
Whatever the current value of your own bike at the time of the accident, we will provide you with a voucher for that full amount that you can then use to buy a new bike. Again, this is part-and-parcel of your claim so you won't be out of pocket.
5) The lawyers who will handle the legal side of your personal injury claim are one of the best law firms in the country with a strong cycling-dedicated team.
We don't farm claims out to the highest bidder; we partner with just one law firm: Shakespeare Martineau. They will talk to you, advise you and keep you informed every step of the way - and if your claim needs to be fought, they can fight. Unlike other professions and trades where you have to pay for the service provided to you, our lawyers only get paid if they win your claim for you ('No Win, No Fee') - so you're never out of pocket.