Real life example of Total Motor Assist in action: Steven's story
- Steven is in his mid-20’s and lives in Bristol
- He drives a Nissan 300ZX 3.0 V6 twin turbo
- He has a £1,000 voluntary excess on his car insurance
- He has 2 years unprotected no claims bonus
- His car insurance premium with the no claims is £964 a year
- He has no accident recovery with his insurance or breakdown
- He had an accident in Somerset
How did we save Steven £1,590?
- We recovered Steve's car from the roadside in Yeovil free of charge – this would have cost him £250 without us.
- Steve didn’t have to pay any of his insurance excess to get his repairs completed with us – so we saved him £1,000 there.
- Because he didn't have to claim on his car insurance with us, Steve didn't lose his no claims bonus - saving him £340 on his insurance renewal 2 months later.
- And we kept Steve mobile in the best way (see below).
...plus the like-for-like replacement car we delivered to Steven's home for him to drive free of charge
Steven's own car:
a 1991 Nissan 300ZX
The car we delivered to Steven:
a new Nissan 350Z
What does Steven say about us?
"With a car like mine, the only way to get your insurance premium down is to whack your excess up. But then you've got problems if you crash because you've got to pay all that money over to your insurer! That's why Total Motor Assist is just brilliant: it's one of those things that, once you know about it, you can't imagine being without it again."