Real life example of Total Motor Assist in action: Valerie's story
- Val is in her late 50’s and lives in London
- She drives a 2010 Land Rover Discovery TDV6
- She has a £200 voluntary excess on her car insurance
- She has 5 years unprotected no claims bonus
- Her car insurance premium with the no claims is £349 a year
- She has no accident recovery with her insurance or breakdown
- She had an accident while on a weekend break in Scotland
How did we save Valerie £580?
- We recovered Val's car from the roadside in Scotland free of charge – this would have cost her £250 without us.
- Val didn’t have to pay any of her insurance excess to get her repairs completed with us – so we saved her £200 there.
- Because she didn't have to claim on her car insurance with us, Val didn't lose her no claims bonus - saving her £130 on her insurance renewal 4 months later.
- And we kept Val mobile in the best way (see below).
- Join now
...plus the like-for-like replacement car we delivered to Val's home for her to drive free of charge
Valerie's own car:
a 2010 Land Rover Discovery TDV6
The car we delivered to Val:
a new Land Rover Discovery TDV6
What does Valerie say about us?
"Absolutely superb service! Amazing. I was really worried immediately after the accident, because I was so far from home and there was no way I was going to be able to drive the car or get home easily. But I had my TMA Glove Box thingy, so I rang the helpline and the help I got was wonderful. It's not just the money I saved, which is great, it's the way I was cared for."